X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jammon. In answer to your question, "yes" you must list products eg kits, as well as credit to the designers whose products you use.
    As well as having your kits in folders by season ect, you should also have them in a folder stating the kits name along with the designer and the shop you purchased it from.
    By not giving the designers proper credit it is a form of digital piracy.
    I think I have answered the question for you, if not feel free to ask some more.
    Also it helps to keep track if you have a notebook beside you and write down what you use. If you are using Photoshop you can put the kit you use in the file info, and when you save your layout the info is saved.
    I hope you are enjoying your venture into digital scrapping. I was once a paper scrapper, but I will never go back having discovered the awesome potential digital has.

Life is too short, Break the rules, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Mother Bear -

Thanks for your post in answer to Jammon's question. I didn't realise the necessity of listing kits, etc, so I will start doing it from now on!!!! Those of us who are relatively new to digiscrapping don't always know what the conventions and etiquette are, so it's good to be informed.

Thanks again!

Comment

Yes thank you for this info too. This is the first month that I have managed to finish any of the challenges and uploaded to the gallery and I do apologise for not listing the products/designers on those layouts.

BUT I PROMISE THAT I WILL FROM NOW ON.

Trish
        sigpic

Comment

Alright!

Comment

I have quite a few retired kits from current PBP designers. Are those OK to use and post and still be within the rules of your gallery? I want to be sure before posting them here.

Comment

Hi there

I"m fine with layouts using retired kits from current designers being in the gallery They just can't be used for the challenges.

Hugs
              Carolyn
              xox

siggie credits:
              You by Cucciola Designs
              Alpha from Special Bond by Laura Burger
              Siggie Created by Carley

Comment

Thank you, Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn Kite View Post

Our Site CT are asked to post their layouts in 3 Galleries of their choice, as well as the Pickleberrypop Gallery. With DST, MSA and DSA being completely open, non store galleries, there are enough galleries that our team don't need to "spam" other sites with their layouts.

With the closure of MSA, I expect we will reduce the requirements to 2 Galleries, until such time another non store gallery opens up.
                  Just wanted to jump in on this post and ask......what site is MSA? I have never heard of them/it before.

Also, I've posted only a little bit to your gallery........some for LorieM Designs, some non PBP designers. Thanks for your informative updates Carolyn and explanations in this post by MotherBear.

Thanks for making the challenges only 75% instead of 100%.....this allows me creative flair and a bit of leeway to help me really enjoy making pages. Otherwise i'd feel restricted.
                  I am planning on joining your challenges in 2012........only been visiting PBP towards the end of 2011 seriously (as in reading forums, checking store etc)
                  xx
                  kel

Comment

Hi Kel

MSA is My Scrapbook Art http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/index.php .

I am pleased that you are going to join our challenges in 2012. We have some fabulous new challenge coming soon.

Life is too short, Break the rules, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

I understand

Comment

I understand

Comment

I understand

Comment

I understand !!

Comment

understood

Comment

I understood