Boing! Boing! Boing!

jenyurko

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
April Berry BiG Deals are Now Available!
I miss the "good ole days" when my kids were little and coloring eggs was cool... when solid chocolate bunnies were prized and we were finding jelly beans and Easter grass in every corner of the house well after Easter was over. With only two boys left in the house, the youngest being 17, they're mostly uninterested. They still got their chocolate bunnies, mind you, but, Easter just isn't the same anymore. We won't talk about the tornadoes that blew thru Alabama on Easter Sunday that made it feel even less like Easter :p

That said, the spirit of bygone Easters peeked through on both of my Berry BiG Deals Bundles this month ♥
These bundles are only $4.00 each through Friday night when our Berry BiG Deals event closes and all products go back to regular price.
Purchase both of my bundles, and I will send a free gift to the email address that you used to order in the shop!

Picture

Picture

Save 50% on individual packs:

A Little Bit of Easter: Doodles A Little Bit of Easter: Elements A Little Bit of Easter: Patterned Papers A Little Bit of Easter: Solid Papers

A Little Bit of Easter: Template Set A A Little Bit of Easter: Template Set B A Little Bit of Easter: Template Set C A Little Bit of Easter: Template Set D

lilbiteaster-zanthia_orig.jpg
lilbiteaster-sylvia_orig.jpg

Thanks for taking a look, and I hope you have a wonderful day today!​

Rochelle86

i'M A BiG DiLL
Reaction score
Such a cute collection! Love those bunnies!