Collect TWENTY Coordinating Freebies - NO FOOLIN'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gala

Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Fayette, post: 211523, member: 3664"]
[USER = 9898] @withnuts [/ USER] - Я положил халяву Аурели в вашу корзину (вместе с DitaB) и применил код. Я не смог выполнить заказ, потому что у вас есть что-то еще в вашей корзине. Итак, войдите и выполните ваш заказ, и вы должны иметь все бесплатные:)

[USER = 9503] @gala [/ USER] - Я только что обработал заказ на вашу учетную запись для халявы Аурели. Вы должны были уже получить письмо со ссылками. Вы также можете скачать файлы через вкладку истории заказов в вашей учетной записи в магазине.

Я надеюсь, что вы оба наслаждаетесь халявой! :)
[/ QUOTE]
Большое-большое спасибо за помощь,скачала с магазина. Желаю Всем творческих успехов и благополучия!!!

spenny

DiLL-iCiOUS
Reaction score
@spenny - you should have received order notifications for Aurelie's mini kit. Sorry for missing that before :)

@justpennys - I added the three missing mini kits to your cart and processed your order. You should have received your download links by now. You were subscribed for the CU newsletter on April 2, so I added that, too.

I hope you enjoy the freebies, ladies and that you'll also continue to participate in our mojo challenges. We love having great customers like you that visit our site and shop regularly!

Received my notification Fayette. Thanks :)

Blackthorne

TiCKLED PiCKLE
Reaction score
First a huge Thank you for all the wonderful kits.
Second there is a problem with Aurelie Scrap.
I repeated the subscription twice but I din´t get
an answer of any kind.
PLEASE HELP !

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Second there is a problem with Aurelie Scrap.
PLEASE HELP !
Helga, we're aware of the problem with Aurelie's subscription. I just processed an order on your account for her mini kit. You should have already received the email with the download links. Sorry for the hiccup :)

I hope you enjoy the freebies. We'd love to have you join us for the April Mojo Challenges. Our Bonus Challenge this month uses the subscriber freebies, so you have everything you need to participate.

Staceybunnys

GOOSEBERRY
Reaction score
Thank you so much for these gorgeous kits. I am having a problem with three of the designers' sign-ups. I never received a confirmation from Aurelie Scraps, Jumpstart Designs or Lorie M Designs. I checked my email's spam folder and tried to sign up a second time with all three but I still never received anything. Can you please help me? Thank you!

justpennys

SPARKLEBERRY
Reaction score
@justpennys - I added the three missing mini kits to your cart and processed your order. You should have received your download links by now. You were subscribed for the CU newsletter on April 2, so I added that, too.

I hope you enjoy the freebies, ladies and that you'll also continue to participate in our mojo challenges. We love having great customers like you that visit our site and shop regularly!
Thank you !! Got them.

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
I am having a problem with three of the designers' sign-ups. I never received a confirmation from Aurelie Scraps, Jumpstart Designs or Lorie M Designs.

Sorry about the little hiccups with the subscriptions. I was aware of the problem with Aurelie Scraps subscriber confirmation. So, I just processed an order on your account for her mini kit. You should have already received an email with your download link for that one.

I will contact the Jumpstart & LorieM and ask them to confirm that you're subscribed to their newsletter. I'll have them email you directly about getting their mini kits.

I'm glad you've been able to collect so many of the freebies. We hope you'll come back and visit our shop as a regular customer now :) We'd love to have you join us for the April Mojo Challenges. Our Bonus Challenge this month uses the subscriber freebies, so you have everything you need to participate.

Enjoy!

teenybop61

TiCKLED PiCKLE
Reaction score
I still have not been able to get the lovely word art from the newsletter, when I click on the image in the newsletter I received it goes to a page to subscribe for the newsletter again. I also have not heard from Aurelia Scrap and no newsletter from Lorie M even though I am subscribed to both of their newsletters.

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
I still have not been able to get the lovely word art from the newsletter,
I just processed an order on your account for those freebies. You should have already received an email with your download links. Sorry about the little hiccups...the link is working right in the last newsletter. I just forgot to change the text above it. So, it says it goes to the subscriber link, but it actually goes to the mini kit in the shop. Aurelie is still having issues with her subscriber form & I'm not sure what the problem is on Lorie's. I'll email her about it, but wanted to take care of you in the meantime. Thanks for your patience.

We hope you'll come back and visit the shop again tomorrow with our new releases :)

G.J.

SPARKLEBERRY
Reaction score
Hi, I am having trouble with Aurelie Scraps. I have subscribed to her blog, to her NL at least 20 times, and it said that a confirmation email would be sent, I received only the confirmation to be subscriber to her blog but never to the NL. I haven't yet received a newsletter containing the freebie from PBP PU. I have the rest of the links but I cannot complete the checkout till I get her part because I can't use 2 times the same code

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Hi, I am having trouble with Aurelie Scraps. I have subscribed to her blog, to her NL at least 20 times,
Lol, there's no need to subscribe that many times. Sorry for the frustration. I have tried to post in this thread over and over that Aurelie is having issues with her subscriber forms. I have processed an order on your account for her mini kit. You should have already received an email with your download links, so you should be all set.

I hope you'll come back to the shop when we don't have a freebie offer going and enjoy some of our new releases :) We'd love to have you join us for the April Mojo Challenges too! Our Bonus Challenge this month uses the subscriber freebies, so you have everything you need to participate.

birdie sue

GOOSEBERRY
Reaction score
Hi Fayette, I've been debating if I should also post, but the kits are so pretty. I have not received a reply from Aurelie and LorieM. Could you process and order in my account also. Thanks.

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Fayette, I've been debating if I should also post, but the kits are so pretty. I have not received a reply from Aurelie and LorieM. Could you process and order in my account also. Thanks.
Done! You should have already received an email with the download links. I hope you enjoy the freebies.

We would love to have you come back and check out the other beautiful digi designs in our shop when we don't have a freebie promotion running! You should check out our April Mojo Challenges too! Our Bonus Challenge this month uses the subscriber freebies, so you have everything you need to participate.

netcooks

NEW BERRY ON THE BLOCK
Reaction score
I should have checked here first! I too have been unable to subscribe to Aurelie. I subscribed to Jen Yurko and got an email that states Welcome and here's a freebie but there is no freebie!
Thanks to all the designers, these are great kits!
Got it, Thanks! That was super fast! you Rock!

Last edited:

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
I too have been unable to subscribe to Aurelie. I subscribed to Jen Yurko and got an email that states Welcome and here's a freebie but there is no freebie!
I just placed an order on your account for those two freebies. You should have already received an email with a download link for them.

Aurelie is still having problems with her subscriber forms, and Jen checked her form...she says you were already subscribed (as of a year ago), and that you got the newsletter on April 2. But hey, now you have both free mini kits, so it's all good :)

I'm excited to see what you do with them for the Bonus Challenge this month :)

jenyurko

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Yep I sent it out inside my regular weekly newsletter, too, that way everybody got it that's already signed up to receive all mails or just freebies :)

netcooks

NEW BERRY ON THE BLOCK
Reaction score
I just placed an order on your account for those two freebies. You should have already received an email with a download link for them.

Aurelie is still having problems with her subscriber forms and Jen checked her form...she says you were already subscribed (as of a year ago), and that you got the newsletter on April 2. But hey, now you have both free mini kits, so it's all good :)

I'm excited to see what you do with them for the Bonus Challenge this month
I'll definitely be doing the challenge. I thought I was already subscribed to Jen, too, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so thank you again!

Jasmin-Olya

Smile :)
Design Team
Reaction score
Wondrful kit we collected! I downloaded it right now. Thanks to all our team!
I also didn't get emails from Aurelie and LorieM. It's not dissatisfaction. This is just a signal about. Thanks again for all your parts!

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Wondrful kit we collected! I downloaded it right now. Thanks to all our team!
I also didn't get emails from Aurelie and LorieM. It's not dissatisfaction. This is just a signal about. Thanks again for all your parts!
tsk, tsk...you too, huh? :p LorieM is sending hers out manually, and well, Aurelie is still having problems. I'll place an order on your account in just a few minutes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.