Collect TWENTY Coordinating Freebies - NO FOOLIN'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

broomy

BERRYLiCiOUS
Reaction score
Hi Fayette.
Enjoying the lovely "Happy Life" downloads and thanks to all the generous designers who have shared their work.
Doing some housekeeping and have noticed I am missing the mini kit from Aurelie. I received an email with the code April 2 as I was already on her list. Have just tried it and the code is not working. Has this expired? There seemed to be no expiry date on it.
Having issues also with Palvinka. I have been on her emailing list for quite some time. I receive regular NL but non of those during April seem to have included the Happy Life link.
This seems to have been quite a challenge for you sorting out the various problems and I apologise for adding to your workload but do hope that you can help. Regards Broomy.:(

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Fayette.
I am missing the mini kit from Aurelie. I received an email with the code April 2 as I was already on her list. Have just tried it and the code is not working. Has this expired? There seemed to be no expiry date on it.
Having issues also with Palvinka. Regards Broomy.:(
Broomy, the code expired on April 10. I just sent you links for both of the mini kits you mentioned. They will not show up in your order history, so please make sure you back them up. Lol, and yes it was a bit of a challenge keeping up with everything :)

broomy

BERRYLiCiOUS
Reaction score
Hi Fayette. Well you certainly turned my frown upside down! :( :) I hadn't caught up with the expiry date, so very special thanks for the links to complete my beautiful collection, so much appreciated.:)

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Fayette. Well you certainly turned my frown upside down! :(:) I hadn't caught up with the expiry date, so very special thanks for the links to complete my beautiful collection, so much appreciated.:)
You're very welcome, Kay. Thanks for being such a great customer and participant here in the forum!

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
:(Looks like I have gone and missed out on a great event. What lovely mini kits there were for this event.
Lol, we tried our best to get the word out Anne-Marie. Lots of ads circulating in newsletters & on social media. I'm sorry you missed it!

MelanieP

GOOSEBERRY
Reaction score
I love all the images shown yet I must be doing something wrong as the freebies I’ve seen are other than the shown ones...?

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
I love all the images shown yet I must be doing something wrong as the freebies I’ve seen are other than the shown ones...?
Melanie, These freebies were offered with a promo from March of 2019. They are no longer available. Sorry about that!

Nimble4u

GOOSEBERRY
Reaction score
Hi,

I signed in on a lot of the newslettes. A couple of the links didn't work. Til thusfar I didn't receive any newsletters with a link to the freebies. Are they still coming?

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Hi,

I signed in on a lot of the newslettes. A couple of the links didn't work. Til thusfar I didn't receive any newsletters with a link to the freebies. Are they still coming?
This was a very old promo - from three years ago. So, no, they are most likely not available.

When you're looking at the freebie threads in the forum, make sure you're checking the most recent posts, as freebies are always offered for a limited time.

Status
Not open for further replies.