Layout Look-Alikes!

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Here’s a new game for you to play during our DSD Celebration and beyond! Layout Look-Alikes will take you to the gallery to see the gorgeous layouts there and then bring you back here to play along with us! Here’s how it works:

I will begin the game by posting a layout that I found in the PBP Gallery. (Make sure the layout uses mostly PBP Product).

The next player finds another layout in the gallery that shares a common feature (You choose the common feature). Next you'll add the layout to a new post in this thread. In your post, tell us what the common feature is and then go back to the layout in the gallery and leave a comment on it.

The game continues, with the next poster choosing a common feature from the layout posted right above their post. So, we're going to see a great variety of common features and layouts!

I've posted my layout in this post (below) using the Gallery Embed method (click the little camera icon in the toolbar. If you don't know how to use this feature, Jen did an awesome step by step video tutorial that will walk you through it! The tutorial focuses on choosing a PBP Pick, but the process is the same for this game, just put it in this thread grin.) Be sure to go back to the gallery and leave a comment on the layout with a link to your post in this game (Jen also shows you how to do that in the video).

So, here's the layout I chose. Gorgeous, isn't it?

Now it's up to you! Take a turn and play along!

Scrapdolly

LEGEND-BERRY
Creative Team
Reaction score
I've chosen this one by Gina as it has a very similar flow down the page

index.php

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
I choose this one by @beaute for the masking and cluster
@sharonb please remember to include the link to your post in THIS GAME THREAD in your comment on the layout you chose in the gallery....that way the layout artist knows to come and check out the game!