Let's Get To Know Each Other! 20 Questions!

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest here. I'm kind of sick of social media, and I have been for a long time. It sucks way too much of my life away if I ever open up an app, coz I just keep scrolling....and most of the posts I see are depressing or just reminders of our current world situation. So, I decided to boycott social media and head back to the forum and start some new games. I hope you'll play along with us!

Copy the list of questions below, paste it into a reply to this thread and then add your answers! It will be FUN to get to know each other a bit more!
  1. What country/state do you live in?
  2. What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping?
  3. Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap?
  4. What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create?
  5. Favorite food?
  6. Favorite snack?
  7. Favorite drink?
  8. #1 Pet Peeve?
  9. How many piercings do you have?
  10. How many tattoos do you have?
  11. Who is your celebrity crush?
  12. Have you ever done an extreme sport?
  13. Have you ever broken a bone?
  14. Cook at home or Order Out?
  15. Netflix or a good book?
  16. Have you ever been completely lost somewhere?
  17. Dark or milk chocolate?
  18. On time or always late?
  19. Most fascinating place you've traveled to?
  20. When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried?

Last edited:

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Here are my answers!
  1. What country/state do you live in? USA - Utah
  2. What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? Gardening, reading, cycling, traveling
  3. Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap? My Family, especially grandkids
  4. What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? I don't scrap enough to know, but flowers are a must.
  5. Favorite food? Indian food - chicken coconut korma
  6. Favorite snack? I should say something healthy, but I'll be honest and say chocolate (although I do really love almonds grin)
  7. Favorite drink? I'm boring - WATER
  8. #1 Pet Peeve? People on their phones while they're driving...to make it worse, they drive in the fast lane without a clue that they're driving 10 mph under the limit. ARGH!
  9. How many piercings do you have? 1 in each ear
  10. How many tattoos do you have? zero
  11. Who is your celebrity crush? Gerard Butler
  12. Have you ever done an extreme sport? Yup - I've been bungee jumping and para-sailing. LOVED it, but that first drop on the bungee jump was SCARY!
  13. Have you ever broken a bone? yup - a rib, fingers and toes.
  14. Cook at home or Order Out? cook at home, coz well, I'm a good cook :p
  15. Netflix or a good book? both, but not at the same time.
  16. Have you ever been completely lost somewhere? yes, in Lyon, France!
  17. Dark or milk chocolate? I like to mix it up...so both
  18. On time or always late? On time. If I'm late, it's my hubby's fault :p
  19. Most fascinating place you've traveled to? China!
  20. When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? When I was driving home with my grandson...I had to pull over because we were laughing so hard!

Last edited:

Scrapdolly

LEGEND-BERRY
Creative Team
Reaction score
What country/state do you live in? Poole on the south coast of the UK

What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? Painting, crochet, reading, card making ..,and I am a paper scrapper too

Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap?my travels, my husband and my cats

What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? I like paint splatters and twine or ribbon on many pages

Favorite food?oooh hard... the one thing I could never give up though is bread...all kinds

Favorite snack? Twiglets

Favorite drink? Sparkling water

#1 Pet Peeve?cruelty to animals

How many piercings do you have? Used to have pierced ears ... closed up from lack of use

How many tattoos do you have?0

Who is your celebrity crush? Used to be Mel Gibson...now possibly Kit Harrington

Have you ever done an extreme sport?nope I injur myself enough just walking

Have you ever broken a bone? Yes... broke tibia fibia and shattered my ankle into pieces when I was 12. Also broke the other ankle and two ribs two years ago

Cook at home or Order Out? Both

Netflix or a good book? Both ...addict of both too

Have you ever been completely lost somewhere?no

Dark or milk chocolate? White chocolate

On time or always late?always early ...it’s the only source of friction with my hubby ...he is always late

Most fascinating place you've traveled to? Israel and doing Route 66 for different reasons

When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried ...today...in fairness it happens often

jenyurko

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
  1. What country/state do you live in? USA - Alabama
  2. What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? I love TV and books... though I don't have time for either until the summer :(
  3. Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap? My youngest son, Nicky... he makes the most awesome faces... and my dog
  4. What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? flowers. it's hard to scrap flowerless :/
  5. Favorite food? chicken wraps - tortillas, pepperjack cheese, chicken and ranch dressing... grilled!
  6. Favorite snack? popcorn, buttered, of course!
  7. Favorite drink? diet coke with a splash (or three) of rum
  8. #1 Pet Peeve? when somebody around here doesn't do things the way I do them.
  9. How many piercings do you have? just the 1 in each ear
  10. How many tattoos do you have? none, i'm too chicken
  11. Who is your celebrity crush? oh man, so many to choose from... right now - Steven Strait
  12. Have you ever done an extreme sport? if by extreme you mean getting up from a chair, then yes.
  13. Have you ever broken a bone? nope
  14. Cook at home or Order Out? order out... or Nick grill. I can cook, I just hate doing it.
  15. Netflix or a good book? netflix. wait! a good book. wait!! netflix! i can't decide
  16. Have you ever been completely lost somewhere? yep. every time i have to go to hunstville
  17. Dark or milk chocolate? dark
  18. On time or always late? i'd say about half n half depending on what kind of week it's been
  19. Most fascinating place you've traveled to? Washington, DC... we saw all the sights (and I've never been outside of the country, so yea, lol
  20. When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Last night at dinner. Nick went to cut a piece off of his chicken breast and it squeaked! It was hilarious!

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
What country/state do you live in? Poole on the south coast of the UK

What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? Painting, crochet, reading, card making ..,and I am a paper scrapper too

Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap?my travels, my husband and my cats

What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? I like paint splatters and twine or ribbon on many pages

Favorite food?oooh hard... the one thing I could never give up though is bread...all kinds

Favorite snack? Twiglets

Favorite drink? Sparkling water

#1 Pet Peeve?cruelty to animals

How many piercings do you have? Used to have pierced ears ... closed up from lack of use

How many tattoos do you have?0

Who is your celebrity crush? Used to be Mel Gibson...now possibly Kit Harrington

Have you ever done an extreme sport?nope I injur myself enough just walking

Have you ever broken a bone? Yes... broke tibia fibia and shattered my ankle into pieces when I was 12. Also broke the other ankle and two ribs two years ago

Cook at home or Order Out? Both

Netflix or a good book? Both ...addict of both too

Have you ever been completely lost somewhere?no

Dark or milk chocolate? White chocolate

On time or always late?always early ...it’s the only source of friction with my hubby ...he is always late

Most fascinating place you've traveled to? Israel and doing Route 66 for different reasons

When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried ...today...in fairness it happens often
What in the world is a twiglet?

Glori2

LEGEND-BERRY
Creative Team
Reaction score
What in the world is a twiglet?
found this...
CS0229.jpg

Glori2

LEGEND-BERRY
Creative Team
Reaction score
  1. What country/state do you live in? Minnesota USA
  2. What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? Reading, card making, watching TV, playing games on my phone.
  3. Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap? Family and my cats! But really anything as long as I can scrap!
  4. What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? Probably foliage of some type
  5. Favorite food? right now, fruit
  6. Favorite snack? love me some Cheetos or popcorn but they aren't on the list of things I can eat
  7. Favorite drink? lemon water
  8. #1 Pet Peeve? unkind people
  9. How many piercings do you have? 4, two in each ear but haven't used the upper ones in many years so maybe it's closed up. lol
  10. How many tattoos do you have? 1
  11. Who is your celebrity crush? I don't watch anything with him in it but there is just something about Shemar Moore!!! Whew!! ;)
  12. Have you ever done an extreme sport? Ummm, NO!
  13. Have you ever broken a bone? nope
  14. Cook at home or Order Out? well, these days its cook at home but I prefer restaurant style!!
  15. Netflix or a good book? Both
  16. Have you ever been completely lost somewhere? I'm always lost!! Not sense of direction in the least!!
  17. Dark or milk chocolate? Both but I'd choose dark knowing it's more healthy
  18. On time or always late? ON TIME!! ;)
  19. Most fascinating place you've traveled to? Hawaii (many moons ago!)
  20. When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Last night while playing a game

Last edited:

jenyurko

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Here are my answers!

• #1 Pet Peeve? People on their phones while they're driving...to make it worse, they drive in the fast lane without a clue that they're driving 10 mph under the limit. ARGH!

#2 pet peeve... that is the quickest way to get a lot of road rage out of me. people are so dumb!

bcgal00

REMARKABERRY
Reaction score
[
  1. What country/state do you live in? Vancouver BC Canada
  2. What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? Photography, reading,
  3. Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap? My granddaughter, Taz my doodle and wildlife
  4. What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create?flowers and greenery
  5. Favorite food? Pizza
  6. Favorite snack? Banana bread
  7. Favorite drink? Coffee
  8. #1 Pet Peeve? People who litter
  9. How many piercings do you have? 2 each ear. Small hoops I never take out
  10. How many tattoos do you have?none
  11. Who is your celebrity crush? Robert Downey jr
  12. Have you ever done an extreme sport? No
  13. Have you ever broken a bone? In my foot and shoulder
  14. Cook at home or Order Out? Usually cook at home but order out a few times a month, usually pizza.
  15. Netflix or a good book? In the morning it would be a book and in the evening it would be Netflix as I lounge in my chair.
  16. Have you ever been completely lost somewhere? Yes, I’m terrible at directions and can get turned around when driving.
  17. Dark or milk chocolate? Dark with almonds and raisins
  18. On time or always late? Never on time
  19. Most fascinating place you've traveled to? Winchester mystery house was fascinating.
  20. When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Today while on FT with Bailey.

Last edited:

Ana Santos

LEGEND-BERRY
Reaction score
  1. What country/state do you live in? Portugal, Lisbon
  2. What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? Painting with copics.
  3. Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap? My fur babies.
  4. What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? Love to use some word art.
  5. Favorite food? Anything with shrimp.
  6. Favorite snack? Chips with no special flavor.
  7. Favorite drink? Tea.
  8. #1 Pet Peeve? Rude people.
  9. How many piercings do you have? Five.
  10. How many tattoos do you have? Two.
  11. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Deep.
  12. Have you ever done an extreme sport? No extreme sport but I used to be an athlete.
  13. Have you ever broken a bone? Never but had some injuries on ankles, knees and fingers.
  14. Cook at home or Order Out? Cook at home, at least I know what I´m eating.
  15. Netflix or a good book? Can I have a little bit of both? If not .. a good book.
  16. Have you ever been completely lost somewhere? Yes, in a parking lot. It was so big I could not know where I was or my car.
  17. Dark or milk chocolate? Dark chocolate.
  18. On time or always late? Always on time.
  19. Most fascinating place you've traveled to? Andorra.
  20. When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? A few days ago looking at my to baby dog girls playing with each other.

Scraptious

REMARKABERRY
Reaction score
What country/state do you live in? USA / Texas
What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? Painting, drawing, mixed media, piano, photography
Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap? Family (especially grandchildren) & my pets
What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? Flora
Favorite food? Seafood
Favorite snack? Cheezits Snap'd
Favorite drink? Coffee
#1 Pet Peeve? Inconsiderate people
How many piercings do you have? One in each ear
How many tattoos do you have? Zero
Who is your celebrity crush? Can't think of even one
Have you ever done an extreme sport? Only if rollerblading well past 50 counts
Have you ever broken a bone? Yes, finger, foot, both wrists (one wrist while "extreme" rollerblading)
Cook at home or Order Out? Currently 100% at home; normally 90% at home
Netflix or a good book? No Netflix here but Dish or a good book (sometimes at the same time)
Have you ever been completely lost somewhere? Yes, I have a terrible sense of direction
Dark or milk chocolate? Yes
On-time or always late? On-time ( #2 Pet Peeve is my hubby causing us to be late)
Most fascinating place you've traveled to? Spain
When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? A couple of days ago

Scraptious

REMARKABERRY
Reaction score
  1. What country/state do you live in? Portugal, Lisbon
  2. What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? Painting with copics.
  3. Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap? My fur babies.
  4. What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? Love to use some word art.
  5. Favorite food? Anything with shrimp.
  6. Favorite snack? Chips with no special flavor.
  7. Favorite drink? Tea.
  8. #1 Pet Peeve? Rude people.
  9. How many piercings do you have? Five.
  10. How many tattoos do you have? Two.
  11. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Deep.
  12. Have you ever done an extreme sport? No extreme sport but I used to be an athlete.
  13. Have you ever broken a bone? Never but had some injuries on ankles, knees and fingers.
  14. Cook at home or Order Out? Cook at home, at least I know what I´m eating.
  15. Netflix or a good book? Can I have a little bit of both? If not .. a good book.
  16. Have you ever been completely lost somewhere? Yes, in a parking lot. It was so big I could not know where I was or my car.
  17. Dark or milk chocolate? Dark chocolate.
  18. On time or always late? Always on time.
  19. Most fascinating place you've traveled to? Andorra.
  20. When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? A few days ago looking at my to baby dog girls playing with each other.
Copics are on my wishlist at DickBlicks Art Supplies and I'd be right there with you in the parking lot looking for my car!

Mother Bear

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
  1. What country/state do you live in? Queensland Australia
  2. What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? gardening, walking and reading
  3. Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap? children
  4. What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? FLOWERS
  5. Favorite food? stir frys
  6. Favorite snack? nuts
  7. Favorite drink? water...boring I know
  8. #1 Pet Peeve? people playing with their phones while I'm talking/interacting with them
  9. How many piercings do you have? both ears
  10. How many tattoos do you have? 5....home done when I was young and stupid
  11. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Depp
  12. Have you ever done an extreme sport? no...I'm too chicken and terrified of heights
  13. Have you ever broken a bone? 2 fingers playing basketball and a toe
  14. Cook at home or Order Out? Solely at home
  15. Netflix or a good book? Netflix
  16. Have you ever been completely lost somewhere? In a large multi level department store with multiple entries....went in one door and couldn't find my way back to the same door. Apart from height getting lost is my biggest fear.
  17. Dark or milk chocolate? Dark
  18. On time or always late? Always on time
  19. Most fascinating place you've traveled to? New Zealand
  20. When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? It's been such a long time that I can't remember

sylvia

LEGEND-BERRY
Creative Team
Reaction score
What country/state do you live in? Germany / Baden-Wuerttemberg
What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? photography / painting with photoshop / reading
Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap? everything - depends on the kit
What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? flower
Favorite food? Roulade
Favorite snack? Pretzel Sticks
Favorite drink? water with lemon juice and ginger
#1 Pet Peeve? inconsiderate people
How many piercings do you have? left ear 3 / right ear 1
How many tattoos do you have? 2
Who is your celebrity crush? Robert de Niro
Have you ever done an extreme sport? riding with trial bikes
Have you ever broken a bone? left foot ankle
Cook at home or Order Out? both
Netflix or a good book? both
Have you ever been completely lost somewhere? no
Dark or milk chocolate? milk chocolate
On time or always late? on time
Most fascinating place you've traveled to? Route 66
When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? yesterday ... it happens often

Kathryn Estry

REMARKABERRY
Reaction score
  1. What country/state do you live in? Texas
  2. What other hobbies do you enjoy besides scrapping? card making, portrait sketching, and painting
  3. Who/what is your favorite subject to scrap? my kiddos and my littles (kids and grandkids)
  4. What is one digi design/element that you put on every single layout you create? little attachments
  5. Favorite food? so rarely have desserts, but yep, desserts - you name it, love anything with chocolate and cherries
  6. Favorite snack? popcorn
  7. Favorite drink? icy cold diet coke
  8. #1 Pet Peeve? stupids - ugh!
  9. How many piercings do you have? just my ears, one piercing in each
  10. How many tattoos do you have? zero
  11. Who is your celebrity crush? after reading others, can't get Shemar Moore out of my head lol
  12. Have you ever done an extreme sport? no, too chicken, but I did do a cold plunge straight from a sauna
  13. Have you ever broken a bone? yes, fingers and toes
  14. Cook at home or Order Out? cook at home but not fancy
  15. Netflix or a good book? Hulu :)
  16. Have you ever been completely lost somewhere? actually got lost in a big department store - couldn't find the exit for anything lol
  17. Dark or milk chocolate? either, white chocolate, also
  18. On time or always late? always on time or a bit early, have to tell Robert we need to leave earlier than we really do as he's ALWAYS late, waits to shower at the very last minute, and then when I think he's finally ready ... "Let me do this one thing before we go" turns into 5
  19. Most fascinating place you've traveled to? Norway - beautiful fjords and scary frozen mountain roads in the dark
  20. When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? yesterday - was Zooming with Brandi's family for Charlie's birthday, he was doing his 7-year-old birthday dance as only Charlie can do it, cracked me up!