Looking for a great 2021 graduation kit

May

GOOSEBERRY
Reaction score
Attention designers! I am in search of a great graduation kit for 2021. My daughter's high school colors are red, white and black and I live in Hawaii so her school traditionally uses white floral gowns and haku leis during graduation (instead of the traditional cap and gown). I would love to see a kit with flower lei border motifs. Can anyone help me?

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Hi May! Sounds like a beautiful way to hold graduation! I did a search in the shop for Tropical kits, and found loads of them. Since I don't know what style you're looking for, may I suggest that you try that search and see if you see anything that appeals to you? Of course, some things in the search results clearly aren't fit for the theme you're looking for, but I'd rather not pick and choose which might work for you. I will also send a message to the design team to look at this thread and give you their feedback.

Bryony - HSA

REMARKABERRY
Design Team
Reaction score
Hi May. I don't really have lei style embellishments but do have this collection. Maybe you could combine this with a tropical kit? One of the packs in the collection is specifically aimed at Graduation.
Collection
Page Kit
Graduation Add On

PS not sure why the links above aren't showing the name of the collection.