Miss Fish Templates CT Call

MissFish

Juli - Miss Fish Templates
Reaction score
I am looking for a few layout artists that love using Pickleberry Pop Designer kits to join my creative team. Check out my store here: Miss Fish Templates

Requirements are 4 layouts a month using new to PBP templates/products. I ask that my team members post their layouts in time to support new release dates and sales (all dates provided ahead of time). For this position, you must use Pickleberry Pop Designer kits on your required 4 layouts each month, after that you can use any designer you'd like. I ask that you please post your layouts and link where possible, required posting at Pickleberry Pop, my fan group and then other FB Groups, Pinterest, or Instagram. Additionally, I ask for help sharing, commenting, and liking on Social Media when you have a minute.

My team is very friendly and organized (most of the time). We'd love to welcome a few new people to our group.

49912701198_466ae27232_o.jpg

If you're looking for a new team to join that offers you new templates each week and at least 2-3 days to work on your layouts then take a look at my shop and see if we will be good fit. Miss Fish Templates Shop. No experience is required, just samples of your work. Apply today!! Email me at missfishtemplates@yahoo.com - The deadline is May 29th.

Juli- aka Miss Fish

Rochelle86

i'M A BiG DiLL
Reaction score
Get your applications in! Juli is super easy to work for!

sylvia

LEGEND-BERRY
Creative Team
Reaction score
good luck for your call Juli !!!