Products for challenges...

jenyurko

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
quick question.. what is a tagger design? I don't want to use one by not knowing what it is...
thanks
Tagger designs usually include 'tubes' and/or 'posers' and, unless things have changed over the years (it's been a while for me), they're usually kits that are 72dpi. they used to be anyway. i'm not sure what they do nowadays. a lot of the 'posers' are ... um... not so discreet in their wardrobe choices? lol they're pretty racy ;)

Thank you for making the requirements so clear and concise! This is such a tedious question, and I am so sorry to be asking: what about fonts for titles/journaling? Does the font count as "other 25%," or is it just a throw away? Thank you so very much and can't wait to get started!

fonts don't count for anything, sorry! i can't wait to see what you bring to the challenges!

dkane

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Reaction score
I am not finding the rules on templates. If it is a designer not from your store is it worth 25 %?

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
I am not finding the rules on templates. If it is a designer not from your store is it worth 25 %?
Yes, a template from another shop/designer would count as 25%, so you'd still be fine at 75% PBP product if everything else was from PBP.

dkane

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Reaction score
Yes, a template from another shop/designer would count as 25%, so you'd still be fine at 75% PBP product if everything else was from PBP.
Thanks for the reply. That is what I remembered.