Song Title Game

A-M

BERRY JAMMiN'
Reaction score
For those who enjoy songs and no,
singing-emoticon-microphone.gif
you will not have to sing the songs ( not that we could hear you singing anyway )

Here is how the game works:

I will start by sharing the title of a song and who sang/wrote it, then the next person chooses ONE word from the title of the song that person has shared ( and it should be a different one than used in the previous post) and is in the title of another song which they will share along with who sang/wrote it. To make this game easy you are allowed to choose the small words that are in songs - the, and, me, you .... etc. Also if you are stuck you are allowed to use part of a word - for example.... Ballerina... you can use just "ball"... Chicago... you can use "go".

Here is an example:

I might start with: Little Darlin by The Diamonds

the next person - Hey LITTLE Girl by Del Shannon

then the following person - Bad GIRL by Madonna

It may help to either type in capital letters or highlight with colour the word you have chosen to use.

Here is the first song to get us started:

Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Mel

BERRYLiCiOUS
Reaction score
Love you more from racoon ( a dutch band i love the song )

zanthia

LEGEND-BERRY
Creative Team
Reaction score
See Me, Feel Me- The Who

zanthia

LEGEND-BERRY
Creative Team
Reaction score
Eyes Without a Face

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Lol, I remember this song soooo well. I was walking across the campus Utah State University in the winter and hit a patch of ice. I fell, and a guy behind me started singing this song. *grin* I have to admit, it was stinking funny, but totally embarrassing at the time. I told my grandkids that, so now they tease me when we're out in the snow...."Grandma, be careful not to fall, or we'll have to sing your favorite song" :p

minicooper452

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Reaction score
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm sorry, that's freakin' hilarious! I can just picture it...... seriously because I can just picture my grandkids threatening the same thing!

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Lead Me On - Maxine Nightingale (Lol, I had to look that one up...I thought Olivia Newton John sang that!)