Using retired products in forum ?

broomy

BERRYLiCiOUS
Reaction score
Do I remember seeing that you can use recently discontinued kits in Forum challenges for a limited time. If so for how long and how do you know when an item had been deleted?

Mother Bear

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
I'm sorry about the delay on responding, Broomy. I have messaged Faye and hopefully someone will answer your question soon.

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Oh man, I missed this question, too. Thanks for messaging me, Julie. You can use retired goodies for challenges the month after they're retired. After that, the products you use must be from our team & must be active in the shop. I hope that helps! :)

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Hey scrappers, we updated our challenge rules as of January 1, 2022. You can now use retired products for your challenges, as long as the designer of the product still sells here at PBP! I hope that helps!

jenyurko

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
If you use a retired product from a designer that is currently in our shop, you can list the product in your credits and add that it is a retired product. Challenge layouts must be created with 75% current pbp product. Retired and non pbp products can be the other 25%.