2023.03-mar-gdso-wk5-signature-challenge-dd.jpg
D

2023.03-mar-gdso-wk5-signature-challenge-dd.jpg

I used papers and elements from week 2 prizes of Life Is A Dream.
As required, I included one large photo, at least 2 strips of paper (patterned and non-patterned) on each of the 4 sides, two frames with smaller photos on the corner. I used one of the kit wordarts but modified it to fit my theme. One stamp behind the double photos and at least 2 clusters.
FONTS ARE Karyland Regular and Kohinoor Bangla Semibold.
Reactions: jenyurko
This is so adorable! I love the large photo with the word art on it and the small accent pics of the little cutie are the perfect touch!

I absolutely love your creativity! You've finished the challenge perfectly! I love what you've done with the word art and your choice of pictures is so cute! I also love what you've done to the paper on the sides. Thank you so much for joining my challenge! Pickle picked!

Wow, Dawn, you really rocked this challenge. Your paper edges are so much more creative than most and I absolutely LOVE those darling photos!!! Congrats on PP....well deserved!

I absolutely love your creativity! You've finished the challenge perfectly! I love what you've done with the word art and your choice of pictures is so cute! I also love what you've done to the paper on the sides. Thank you so much for joining my challenge! Pickle picked!
Thank you for your comments and for this challenge! I'm glad that the one week prize had all the required elements that I needed! I'm not sure what the Pickle Picked means but thank you!

Wow, Dawn, you really rocked this challenge. Your paper edges are so much more creative than most and I absolutely LOVE those darling photos!!! Congrats on PP....well deserved!
Thank you! I wanted to do something different and whimsical in keeping with her little toes and that's what came to mind.. thanks!

Media information

Category
The Great Digi Scrap Off
Added by
Dawn
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename