ADSR 5 - Challenge 8 - Someday .....
amandac

ADSR 5 - Challenge 8 - Someday .....

The subject of Challenge 8s task was a no-brainer for me I knew immediately what I am going to do Someday
Journaling - Someday Im going to sit on this porch with you my friend. We will sit there sipping our coffee and nibbling on your home-made Danish. We will sit back and enjoy the moment that we are finally meeting each other in person just as we have long planned for. Someday we are going to sit on this porch chatting and I will laugh at your accent and you will laugh at mine. Someday I will sit on this porch with you and your cat Dudie will sit on my lap, Maybeline and the kittens will prowl around the yard in front of us. Fritz and Sweetpea can jump around us begging to be taken to the lake for a swim but we will be too comfortable just sitting and chatting on your porch to move. What a wonderful day that will be when are finally meeting face-to face and sitting on your porch.

~Credits~
Alexis Designs Cappuccino Scrap Kit
Sahlin Studios In the City Alpha
Kasia Designs - Coffeelicious
Font DJB Journal Bits
Oh Amanda I do hope your someday is so very soon. What a wonderful day that will be for you both. Love your page, and that verandah looks so inviting. Enjoy your coffee. I hope you are doing well in the ADSR5 Challenge. Your pages so far have been fantastic.

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
amandac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media