Grace

April Door 7

April Mystery Doors Challenge
Door 7
Scraplift of Beth’s page
Credit Links
Six Petals Bundle by Kakleidesigns

lace from Bloom For Yourself Bundle by Kakleidesigns
WOW, Grace, this is absolutely stunning! What a marvelous scrap lift, I love everything about this, love the papers, the amazing headdress, the stunning way of using the WordArt, everything is just exquisite, this is going straight to PBP Picks, congratulations and thanks so much for joining this month's challenge!

WOW, Grace, this is absolutely stunning! What a marvelous scrap lift, I love everything about this, love the papers, the amazing headdress, the stunning way of using the WordArt, everything is just exquisite, this is going straight to PBP Picks, congratulations and thanks so much for joining this month's challenge!
Karen, thank you for the PBP Pick! You made my day happier.

Congrats on PP @Grace - when I saw this gorgeous LO in the nomination thread, it felt so familiar....you can imagine my chuckle when I saw that you scrap-lifted one of my LO's....I'm so honored, my friend, that you would choose one of mine. Yours is fabulous (as usual) - I especially love how you've used the word art and included the strip in it and all the texture you've created with the paints, overlays and clustering!

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
Grace
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Additional categories
PBP Designer Galleries, Designer Challenge Gallery, Kakleidesigns,