Be the best version of you
01lousmith

Be the best version of you

Created with the digital scrapbooking Collection Confidence is beautiful by MDD Designs
Reactions: jenyurko
I am happy I challenged you Lou but you aced it - so well scrapped. Love the photo of you and the 3 of you too. I especially love that your son thinks you are the best Mum in the world. Yes there's that - and that one thing is such an important most precious thing in the whole world. My heart smiled at that. I think that we are too hard on ourselves and judge ourselves more harshly than anyone else does. Confidence comes with age - it certainly did with me and my girlfriends too. Humour breaks down barriers and no matter the language humour connects and adds so much joy to the world. I love your page, the silhouette, the font, the composition and the delightful clusters and wordart. Thank you for participating in the challenge.

I am happy I challenged you Lou but you aced it - so well scrapped. Love the photo of you and the 3 of you too. I especially love that your son thinks you are the best Mum in the world. Yes there's that - and that one thing is such an important most precious thing in the whole world. My heart smiled at that. I think that we are too hard on ourselves and judge ourselves more harshly than anyone else does. Confidence comes with age - it certainly did with me and my girlfriends too. Humour breaks down barriers and no matter the language humour connects and adds so much joy to the world. I love your page, the silhouette, the font, the composition and the delightful clusters and wordart. Thank you for participating in the challenge.
Thank you so much for your comment.

Media information

Category
Designer Challenge Gallery
Added by
01lousmith
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata