Christmas Pot Pie
Rebecca's Christmas Pot Pie. Every year my daughter and I make this easy but delicious Pot Pie, her own invention. I used Lara's Digi World's Frosted Cinnamon Page Kit. Font is KG Eyes Wide Open. Photos are mine.
Recipe:
2 pre-made pie crusts. Chicken, chopped & shredded. 1 can each: corn, peas, carrots. Add mashed potatoes and pre-made stuffing to mix. Mix all together & place on bottom pie crust. Drape last pie crust on top. Bake at 350* until done and crust is golden.
Reactions: jenyurko
Yum...I have a pie maker and left over chicken so will make these for lunch. Love your photo, recipe and lovely cluster. Great title and the star and gingerbread cooks add a great dimension to your page. Lovely cluster and a lovely page. Thank you for participating in the challenge!

@SabinaRaye - this recipe sounds so easy to make. I love pot pie but have never had much luck creating something flavorful between the crusts. Do you drain the cans? And is the pre-made stuffing something like the brand Stove Top? TFS!!

@SabinaRaye - this recipe sounds so easy to make. I love pot pie but have never had much luck creating something flavorful between the crusts. Do you drain the cans? And is the pre-made stuffing something like the brand Stove Top? TFS!!
Hi Beth ~ Yes, do drain the cans first so that the juice only comes from the chicken. And Stove Top is exactly what we use. :) For serving, you can add gravy of course, that will add the moisture. Enjoy!

Media information

Category
PBP Team Challenges
Added by
SabinaRaye
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename