SEPTEMBER-SKETCH-CHALLENGE.jpg
Bubby

SEPTEMBER-SKETCH-CHALLENGE.jpg

Thank you for the challenge – I hope I did it right. I chose Sketch by Brenda Ragsdale – I altered to the other side because it suited the particular photo. Papers and word art – This Is Me – Bellasie Designs – couple other items – Carefree Days – Dandelon Designs – Photo – mine. I am sorry I can’t find the link for This Is Me – Bellasie Designs – I hope it hasn’t been retired, if so I guess I am in trouble.
Reactions: jenyurko
Great interpretation of the sketch and love the old-time photo. Is this you with your stuffed bear? Did your love affair with bears start that far back? Thanks for playing along in the challenge Bubby xx

@Beth that photo is sure me I was around 40 then, in the boat named Teddy Bear about 20 years ago. My love affair with Bears and dolls was always me even when I was a little girl, my Mum always said I knew how to take care of them even then. That Teddy was part of a 1st Anniversary Present from my Husband now 46 years, believe me he stills goes everywhere with me. My Mum tried the bit isn't it about time I grew up, but that fell on deaf ears she gave up. I am lucky hubby has played along, come to think of it he didn't have much choice.

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
Bubby
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Additional categories
PBP Team Challenges,