Ordinary Joy
Macsandy

Ordinary Joy

I live a fairly quiet life and, quite frankly, I rarely photograph my ordinary days. Most of these photos are courtesy of my daughter who caught my love of photography and shares a joy in ordinary moments, such as Ed and I holding hands as we walk or do a puzzle together. Akizo Design's "Ordinary Day Again" just seemed perfect for this page. I chose "Today is the Day" by Lincoln Brewster for the lyrics on my page because faith is the foundation of my joy. Everyday I rejoice and am glad in the life God has made for me.
love your everyday moments and they captured beautifully in the composition and your text journal is is stunning xxxx

Wonderful photo grouping about your days and loved reading your journaling! I agree, trust in God's plan!

What a wonderful song choice - I searched and searched for a song that would go with the photos I had chosen for the challenge - and the one you chose would have been perfect. Well done Sandy. Love your photos and journaling and also the font you have chosen. A truly lovely page and fantastic take on the challenge.

Gorgeous page and beautiful photos (love the framing). Your song choice is so beautiful

how beautiful it is! I love to read your journaling and feel happy you use my "ordinary" kit! thanks for sharing <3

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
Macsandy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Additional categories
The Great Digi Scrap Off, Akizo Designs,