Cool Pool Pics
Glori2

Cool Pool Pics

Aren't these photos just precious of my little rolly polly grand baby!! I used "Cool Clear Water" from Carol W Designs. I did this for the "Sketch" challenge.
CHALLENGE
KIT
These photos are super, super adorable Glori! Your kids are having waaaaayyyyy too much fun taking pics of the new grandbabies.....he doesn't quite know what to make of the floating suspension!! LOL Beautiful layout too!

These photos are super, super adorable Glori! Your kids are having waaaaayyyyy too much fun taking pics of the new grandbabies.....he doesn't quite know what to make of the floating suspension!! LOL Beautiful layout too!
Thank you, @Beth !! Actually it's a photo shoot and the yellow tube is just sitting on a "water" tarp!! One would never know...I know I didn't realize that!

Oh goodness! Cuteness overload! You've scrapped your grandbaby's photos flawlessly!! What a bright, beautiful, happy page!

Thank you, @Beth !! Actually it's a photo shoot and the yellow tube is just sitting on a "water" tarp!! One would never know...I know I didn't realize that!
I wondered how the water was so blue!! He's a cutie patootie!!!!!

I just can't with these photos...your grandbaby and these photos are some of the cutest things I've ever seen! I love the circle photos and water splashes.

Media information

Category
PBP Team Challenges
Added by
Glori2
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Additional categories
Member's Gallery, Berry Princess CT Layouts, CarolW Designs,