Fairy Bread
Journaling reads: "I had asked Aunt Lindy what Fairy Bread is because shes from Australia. She got all excited and told me that I HAD to make it for you girls. She said it was a treat that was generally served at birthday parties and the like. I was expecting some time-consuming treat. Turns out... its super easy to make: buttered bread with sprinkles all over it. Although in Australia, they arent called sprinkles, theyre called 100s & 1000s. I made it for you, and you ate it so fast, I barely got a chance to take any photos! You got very upset when I wouldnt make you any more right away!"

paper - Kaye Winiecki's Funky Florals paper pack
flowers and heart - Kaye Winiecki's Fairy Board
cloth tag - Kaye Winiecki's Tagged
frame, negative strip, stitches - ksharonk designs at Pickleberry Pop
fonts - SP Toby Unleashed, my own handwriting

Thanks for looking!
Great layout!! Love that you used the fairy bread elements and the film strip is very cute!

(my daughter used to call them 5,6 & 7's - because she knew they were numbers but she couldn't remember what!! she was 3 at the time ;) )

Fairy bread is SUCH a cool thing! We still have it at birthday parties as adults ROFL!

Such a cute LO Lynn, I love the story behind it and am so glad you are enjoying one of our Aussie icons overseas!

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
chslynn
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media