From Florida to Iowa
Yam

From Florida to Iowa

• Yam
A short version of our big moving
Leaving Port St. Lucie, FLORIDA- Our home
After driving many hours, crossing all Florida in a very stormy day, with my heart in my hands watching the struggle of my DH driving the big tuck and worrying for my old phobic dog, we stopped at the first motel we saw that accepted dogs. It was noisy, the bed was hard as a rock, we hardly slept at all!
We had radios so we were in touch all the time, but when we drove into the huge, busy center of Atlanta, we lose each other and it was very stressful, but we manage to find each other after a while
After a stressful day and 8 hours of driving I couldnt go on.
We stopped in a Motel, a better one this time, in Tennessee
and crash!
When we got into Waterloo
and the just corn fields, I was
wondering WHAT was my DH thinking?! Even he couldnt
find the house HE rented
between the high corn fields!
Arriving to Sumner, IOWA
The house was smaller that I thought and the dog refused to go upstairs, we needed to make our bedroom in a very small room down stairs to stay with him. I was mad, I was tired, mostly I was scared of the new place in the middle of nowhere! A place I got to love more than any other and where I had the best years of my life, Economically was the worse decision we made in our life
Sadly we lost our home in Florida. Since then we never had one again

CREDITS:
Everything from the kit On the road by Audicious Designs @we are story tellers
Wow, those were tough times I'm sure, and quite likely hard to document, but so good to look back on in years to come.

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
Yam
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media