Locks of Love
S

Locks of Love

I need to get a better photo of my new hair cut - it looks terrible in this one - so just pretend my hair looks really good here :)

Credits:
Kit - Anita Stergiou (Floriade Collection),
Template - Anita Stergiou (sketch*PLATE 03)

Journaling:
I first started growing my hair out after Dave and I got engaged and I decided early on that after the wedding I would cut it short again and donate my hair to Locks of Love. However, each hair appointment after the wedding I found myself making excuses why I shouldnt cut it - it wasnt quite long enough, I wanted to wait until summer, there was a wedding or some other reason not to cut it just yet. The truth was, as much as my long hair annoyed me and despite it being a huge pain to take care of - Id gotten used to it and I was scared to chop it off. On May 24th - 8 months after the wedding I worked up the nerve to finally let her make the cut. I ended up donating over a foot of hair to a really great cause and you know what? As pretty as it was long - I dont miss an inch of it.
what an awesome thing to do Sandy! love how you've journaled this and love the fabulous composition - the thankyou note is a great touch here! brilliant page! :)

Wow I think that takes a brave thing to do and well done. Your new hair cut looks awesome and really suits you!

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
Sandy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media