Love More Worry Less
Macsandy

Love More Worry Less

My DH usually sweats the details (read worry) and is rarely still but while we were visiting our grandson and his family in October I looked out the front door and caught these sweet photos without his knowing. He loves children and while the rest of us were getting things done around the house he was sitting on a bench in the front yard with our great-granddaughter and they were looking at plants and bugs and fallen leaves and discussing the world from a worry free and love filled perspective.

I used the "Life is a Dream" collab (1-4) and created my own torn edges for the papers around the edge. (I chose to use the same ones on each edge.) The photo I took through the front door covers the background. I softened a heart overlay so it was more of a stamp and also used a postage style stamp - think I got the stamp part covered <grin>. I have 2 frames (matching) on the small photos. There are 2 word art pieces - one as a stamp on the wall and one hanging over the door. And finally there are at least 2 clusters.
Reactions: jenyurko
Awwww, what a sweet memory to preserve. Something that great granddaughter will cherish. Love your layout!

I think you've hit the nail on the head with this LO! I love how you've filled all the challenge parameters and achieved a LO that's not really busy. You're clusters are the perfect accent to your precious pictures and I love how you've used the word art! Thank you so much for joining my challenge!

gorgeous page - so beautifully done - thank you for the wonderful explanation of how the photos were made

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
Macsandy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Additional categories
The Great Digi Scrap Off,