Lucky Charm
wvsandytoo

Lucky Charm

My sweet granddaughter has always been my Lucky Charm.
"From your birth in September, 1998,you and your Mom went to every home Marshall University football game with us. We had season tickets and even traveled to some away games. You were always our Lucky Charm. When the game got close we would rub your belly or tell you to rub your belly. This was true whether we were home watching on TV or sitting in the stands. You loved going to the games, at least until you would fall asleep. If you would get hungry, Mom would breast feed you under her coat. We had so much fun together as we made the jump from AA football to 1-A.
You continued to be our Lucky Charm as you grew up. You lived with us until you were 6 years old and Mom moved to NY. You would still watch the games on TV and rub your belly when things got tough. Sometimes I would text you or your Mom to remind you.
Now you are grown and have a five year old daughter of your own. Now she has become our Lucky Charm and rubs her belly for us when we ask Your presence in our life has been our real Lucky Charm. We’ve loved every minute of the time we’ve shared together. May God give us all many more years of good luck."
Credit Links
Oh my goodness, I love how the belly rubbing carried on to her child! Enjoyed reading your journaling! Wonderful job on the challenge, thanks for joining in!!

Awwwwww, what a sweet belly rubbing tradition, and gorgeous layout. I love how you've used my Lucky Charm kit & personalized it for your granddaughter & your football game tradition....so creative! You always make my designs look great, and what a wonderful memory you have preserved! Thanks for sharing!

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
wvsandytoo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Additional categories
Fayette Designs, The Great Digi Scrap Off,