MS Bites
I lifted this beauty by Oldenmeade. The use of the outline over the flower on the transfer just caught my imagination. Chantal's wonderful kit did the rest!

My son's fiance' was diagnosed with MS a year ago in January. It's been a very tough time trying to get it under control, but we're getting there!

Chunlin Through Thick and Thin
Font: Appendix 3
What a fabulous page!!! And, what a unique topic. My daughter is going through the diagnosis process now. . .it is so hard to see someone who danced the majority of their life have days when they can't walk. Congratulations, your page has been featured in the Gallery Standouts Finger Pointing Blog for April 23rd!!! You can see the entry here - http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2020/finger-pointing-april-23rd-6/
Oh, Wow! Thanks so much. I'm humbled, SO much talent there!

This is such a lovely page! I'm glad you posted it in 20 questions! I have two sisters that have MS....so sad to see it affect them so profoundly. I wish your son's fiance' the best with her diagnosis, and hope she finds the right medications to keep the symptoms from being too difficult to deal with!

Media information

Category
PBP Team Challenges
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Additional categories
Member's Gallery, Chunlin Designs,