My Bucket List - Places to Visit
K

My Bucket List - Places to Visit

Created for the Bucket List Challenge - Jan 2022

font | bastian and Veteran Typewriter

Journaling reads: “USA Rail Pass via the Amtrak. Spending a month criss-crossing the country on the rails! The pass includes ten rail segments where we are able to get off and back on. Touring and visiting the areas we want across the country - within the 30 days. I know, for sure, I would want to stop at the Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park in California, Yellowstone National Park, Glacier National Park in Montana, Aspen in Colorado, Washington DC, and New York City. The other four stops would have to be determined if I actually get to go.
“I hope to… Visit the largest aquarium in the world - Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. In 2020, they opened up a “Predators of the Deep” exhibit that allows a closer look at the sharks! This is one place that I really wanted to take Victoria, but never could. I wanted to see her eyes light up in the tunnel as the life under the sea swims by her. They even offer “Sips under the Sea” for adults, after hours that I would love to participate in.
“One day I will… I have been to several east coast beaches in Florida. I really want to go the west coast of Florida. More specifically, the Pensacola Beach. It is the most beautiful beach. With white sands and water like emeralds, makes hunting seashells a real treasure!”

photo credit | meric dagli, john evans and ian schneider | unsplash
Credit Links
NO PLACE LIKE HOME elements by Bellisae Designs
Write a Letter by Carol W Designs

Media information

Category
PBP Team Challenges
Added by
KarenDiamond
Date added
View count
Comment count