My Journal
G

My Journal

Everything by Tara Dunstan except the journal is from Scrap Girls and the frames are by Katie Pertiet.

Journaling reads:
These are not your typical before and after photos. This is about my weight. Obviously, the before pictures are actually the good ones. That's what I want my after pictures to look like next time! I had no idea how much I have let myself go over the past 10 years. And I can't even blame it on having a baby because I gained weight before I had her! It really started when I quit smoking in 2000. I decided to do this journal to help motivate me. I have a good friend (Elise) who is a trainer at heart and has offered to help me. She has an amazing body - very cut and strong, yet small and feminine. She put me on a work out plan using The Firm. I started this past week and am really anxious to see results. I had a similar goal about 2 years ago when I was completely disgusted with some photos I saw of myself, not having realized how much weight I actually had gained. It's hard to see the weight on yourself until you actually compare old pictures with new ones. KWIM? Anyway, I'm so disappointed with myself for allowing this to happen and for letting it last this long. I'm tired of being fat and unhappy with myself. God, please give me the strength to get healthy. Help me keep my motivation; in the past I have lost my mojo after i started seeing results OR if the results don't come quickly. But I want this to also be about getting healthy. So, here's to a hard but successful journey that I'm just beginning!
Terrific journaling Gretchen and yes I can say that I am in the same boat and doing something about it as well. Not always an easy journey and you are very lucky to have a good friend who will be their supporting you all the way. Wishing you the very best with your goal!

This is a great LO thanks for sharing :) Good luck on the journey and I know what you mean too ;)

Gorgeous layout Chicky! And Good luck on the journey, I am totally with you on this and know what you mean. All the best!!

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
gtripp
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media