Noni's Diary
Text says: My job was to look after Jett and Gwenivere while Mykhaila and Peter enjoyed their honeymoon. We had such fun and I tried to do an activity every day. I loved having you so very much, and got to know you better. It was also lovely that Jasmyne spent a couple of days with me, too. Ill never forget the look of delight on your faces when you cuddled those bunnies and how enchanted you were when Minka played in your wedding bags and tried to come for a walk with us in the pram! Ill also never forget our trip to Bonnie Doon and that it was so cold it actually snowed! All that snow in the hills on the way home was a special sight and I hope you both remember it when you get older. I also love the memory of Jett trying to hitch a ride on Gweniveres pram every afternoon when we walked!
Credits Little Welsh Girl Designs - Project 365 and Template by Scrappin Addict Designs - 365 Bundle
This is such a great page - the photos are fun and the journaling is wonderful. What happy memories you must have!

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
Its only ME
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media