Sep 2021 Quote Challenge Mary-Catherine-Wood.jpg
Susan - s3js

Sep 2021 Quote Challenge Mary-Catherine-Wood.jpg

This is the journaling on a companion page:
This is my great aunt Mollie Wood Dulin, the oldest of Grandpa’s twenty siblings. She was much loved by all those in my father’s generation, an intrepid adventurer, and a lady with class. The large picture shows her in 1893 with her firstborn, Charles “Charlie” Freeman Dulin”. Her dress is so very fashionable and must have been horribly uncomfortable as she was likely already several months pregnant with her second and last child, William Clarence who was born in July 1893 and died in 1907. The larger picture is Aunt Mollie and her grandson – Charlie’s son – Clarence, who was named for his uncle. Once again, Mollie is absolutely in fashion having been greatly influenced by Charles Dana Gibson who gave us mostly black and white line drawings of the famous Gibson Girls and Harrison Fisher who gave us full color paintings of those women and more, the Harrison Fisher Girls. Both created images of beautiful, elegant, classy women.
Credit Links
Just September Bundle by TirAmisu Designs
Fonts: Albertsthal Type, Appendix 3, Agreeable, Beyond Wonderland, and Modern Talking
Photos courtesy of Bill Dulin
I used this Quote: “A woman with class is timeless pinned from lifehack.org
  • Love
Reactions: jenyurko and sylvia
Marvelous vintage photos and clustering on your page. Love the quote you chose. and great font you used. So glad you joined the challenge.

Media information

Category
PBP Team Challenges
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Additional categories
Member's Gallery, PBP Designer Galleries, Tiramisu Designs,