Wedding Moments
This is a beautifully romantic LO, Felicity, and I know how long your daughter and son-in-law waited for this day to come. I'm so thrilled you were able to be there after your long journey home. Congrats to the happy couple!

Love the different edgings you've used, the papers stacked behind that priceless photo, and how you've tucked those into the paper layers. The hearts add that special touch and I adore the little cluster, title work and journaling. The blend of creams, grays and pinks is so attractive with the black and white photo. ♥

This is a beautifully romantic LO, Felicity, and I know how long your daughter and son-in-law waited for this day to come. I'm so thrilled you were able to be there after your long journey home. Congrats to the happy couple!

Love the different edgings you've used, the papers stacked behind that priceless photo, and how you've tucked those into the paper layers. The hearts add that special touch and I adore the little cluster, title work and journaling. The blend of creams, grays and pinks is so attractive with the black and white photo. ♥
Thanks so much Ginger. It was a special day and we're so happy it finally came together.

Media information

Category
Member's Gallery
Added by
Felicity61
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename