Week-1-Signature-Challenge-UIA.png
Dannisa

Week-1-Signature-Challenge-UIA.png

My Signature Challenge Layout is of me and my girls.

Journaling reads:
My 4 girls took me out for a High Tea in Perth at the C Restaurant, to celebrate my 72nd birthday. This is a revolving restaurant so we get some fantastic view of the city and surrounds. Part of my High Tea was a bottomless glass of Champers, Yum!. The food was scrumptious and we had more than we could eat. I am so very thankful for my 4 girls.
Lee-Anne is my first born and she has blessed me with 3 grandchildren. Dannielle is the oldest a gorgeous young lady with a very caring heart. It is no surprise that she excels at her job of Social Worker. She has 2 brothers (Alex & Joshua). Lee is a hard worker at her chosen career. She is beautiful, gentle and very loving.
Corrinna is my second daughter and my middle child. She has blessed me with 2 grandchildren. Isabella is her oldest child and Liam is the youngest and also my youngest grandchild. I it so very lovely to see Isabella has grown up into teen, and so like her mum. Corrinna is beautiful and caring and also works hard. She is a contract bookkeeper just like me.

Font: Angelica, Aire Bold Pro
Credit Links
Oh I just love your use of the frames using photos and journaling, too!! Fantastic layout!

Media information

Album
GDSO
Added by
Dannisa
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media