August 2024 - Frame challenge

zippyoh

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Creative Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my August challenge!

For this challenge, I'd like you to create a layout using frames to create your own "gallery wall." A gallery wall is a collection of artwork, photographs, or other decorative elements displayed together on a wall in a visually pleasing arrangement.

My only requirement for you is to USE AT LEAST 3 frames. They can be the same frame, or they can be a combination of various frames. They must be frames (not a white outline on a photo or paper mats). They do not necessarily have to be filled with a photo.

Here are some examples of various gallery walls to give you an idea of arrangements:

And here is my page using Paws-itively Purr-fect by Jen Yurko

pawsitivelypurrfectweb.jpg

jy_pawsitively-bun-01.jpg

Have fun, and I can't wait to see your pages!

Our 2024 Challenge Rules have changed just a little. Please read:

1. Layouts must be created with 75% current PBP Designers’ Products. You may use product from any of our active designers. Check designer challenges to see if they offer additional prizes for using their designs exclusively.)​
  2. You may use retired product if it was retired from PBP in the last three months. The retired product can only account for the 25% “non-current” PBP Designs.​
  3. Upload your layouts to the PBP Gallery (be sure to select PBP Team Challenges as one of the additional categories that you add your layout to.​
  4. Link your layout in this thread to your gallery layout​
Make a post in this month’s tracking thread for all of your challenges.

Add the gallery link for your layout from this challenge to your tracking post. (Please do not add images to the tracking thread.) That way we’ll be able to easily see who has earned the monthly prize....and speaking of that!

MONTHLY CHALLENGE PRiZE

We think you’re going to LOVE the prize we’re offering this year for participating in our challenges.

Complete all of this month’s CT and Designer Challenges according to the outline set by the host, and you’ll receive a GOODiE BAG of PRiZES from the PBP Design Team! The Goodie Bag may include coupon codes for $ off or % off from individual designer’s shops or NEW freebies created for our challenge prizes!

So, make sure you complete all of the challenges that are pinned to the top of the forum each month & keep your post in the tracking thread updated! Only those who complete ALL of the challenges will receive the Goodie Bag.

Goodie Bags will be sent out by Private Message by the 5th of each month.

We hope you’ll play along with us!

Last edited:

zippyoh

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Creative Team
Reaction score

Bubby

DiLL-iCiOUS
Reaction score
  • Thank you for the challenge, I kind of went a little different way, hope that is ok. Mostly everything is from Patchwork Diva – Kakleidesigns – frames and word strips – Always and Forever – Akizo – Photos – mine – font Syirenata

zippyoh

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Creative Team
Reaction score
  • Thank you for the challenge, I kind of went a little different way, hope that is ok. Mostly everything is from Patchwork Diva – Kakleidesigns – frames and word strips – Always and Forever – Akizo – Photos – mine – font Syirenata
This is perfect! I love it, and how you've shared photos from over the years. Beautiful page, and thanks for playing along!

zippyoh

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Creative Team
Reaction score
Love the inspiration of this challenge! Thanks.
Thanks Sandy, I'm so glad you've joined in! I really love the photos through the years...though the years just seem to go too fast now! Darling photos, I love how you included her initial and the "heart" hands along the bottom.

zippyoh

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Creative Team
Reaction score
Fun challenge, thanks! :)

Love the horizontal composition and how you've used the circle shapes. Hoping they are off to a great start for the school year! Thanks for joining in on the challenge!

zippyoh

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Creative Team
Reaction score
Thanks for the challenge!

I love the kit and its colors that you've used with these stunning photos! This looks like a beautiful place to visit! Thanks for joining in the challenge!