How do I include a link in my post?

jenyurko

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
In the message body of your post, place your cursor in the position that you would like your link to be, and click on the small Insert Link button at the top of the message body window.

A popup window should appear, asking you to enter the URL of your link in the field provided (eg. http://url.com) as well as the text you want to appear as a link, and then click on the INSERT button.

After clicking on Insert, you’ll see 3 options on your new text link: open, edit, unlink. If you don’t need to do any of these, click elsewhere in the post and it will disappear

Then simply publish your post by clicking on Post reply when you’re ready.
You can also highlight an image that you have added and add a link to it in the same fashion.

Amy McScrappin

DiLL-iCiOUS
Reaction score
Hello. Do you have advise on the easy way to find kits to link? I’ve had some comments on my layouts that it would be preferred to have the links to the kits. I look them up before I use them, but sometimes it’s so hard to find something I give up using the kit instead of going through 4o pages of kits. Thanks in advance!

Beth

I’M A SPICY DILL
Creative Team
Reaction score
Amy @Amy McScrappin , if you know the name of your kit, you can go to the Search box in the Shop. And just underneath the box is 'Advanced Search'. If you click on that a window will open and you can type the name of the kit, or part of the name and then click on the plus sign below where more search options appear. Click on the designer's name and then click on 'search'. The kit should appear. Worst case, you can always link to the designers store.

I often leave those comments, asking for the kit links, if there's not a link. Two reasons: The designers would certainly appreciate it; and PBP states on the Gallery main page: All Gallery uploads must include Credits and Links to PBP PRODUCTS used in your layout.

Thanks for asking! Beth

jenyurko

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
thanks @bahtoy for answering :)

in the advanced search you can also click to highlight the designer's name & choose a category to look in - just FYI! :)

Beth

I’M A SPICY DILL
Creative Team
Reaction score
Thanks for clarification and screenshot @jenyurko.....I, obviously, wasn't clear cause that's what I thought I said....LOL
:fryingpan:o_O

jenyurko

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for clarification and screenshot @jenyurko.....I, obviously, wasn't clear cause that's what I thought I said....LOL
:fryingpan:o_O

just hit me instead of yourself. it is what you said, sorry. there are people in my bubble and i didn't read it right LOL!

Fayette

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
It never hurts to reinforce the fact that you can click on a designer's name to search just their shop. Lol, there...now we've said it three times :p