I Have Been Busy! Check Out the New Releases!! CU too!!

Laura Burger

REMARKABERRY
Design Team
Reaction score
Your probably wondering what I have been up too since I have been a bit slow with new releases the last couple of weeks. Well first off I have been scrapbooking more than ever and enjoying it more than ever. And I also have been designing here and there and the results are in this issue. Yeap! have new personal use and commercial use products. I will start with the personal use. All can be found at my Pickleberrypop shop. These will be on sale through Monday!!
Lilac Breeze – I adore these colors, reminds me of the gardens I visited on a Georgia trip. The plantations were full of blooms, history and relaxing moments. There is a mix of new and old is the style I just love. This was also featured at Scrap Stacks – so make sure you don’t already have it.

Next is Family Reunion - A time when family comes together to visit, listen to stories. And see how everyone has changed. It is always an amazing time whether you come from a big family or a small one. It’s a time when the kids come together and build stronger relationships, take hikes together, geo cache and maybe get in a game of hitting the ball or just talking in the tent or sitting at the table. Most importantly it is always an event your will remember. I have this in a bundle for maximum savings, in kit format and the word art. I can’t wait to scrap with this as we just had a Picnic in the Pines with family and I used colors from the event to design this product.

Next up is Commercial Use product- This round I have some layered patterns, some stamps and a set of metal fancy frames.

I hope you find something that sparks you do a layout and save those memories.
I will be back next week with a special announcement and more products!
Laura