June 2024 - Sketch-Challenge

gina

i'M A BiG DiLL
Creative Team
Reaction score
Hi everyone - can't believe it is June now.

My name is Gina and I am hosting the Sketch-Challenge this month.

I created a sketch for you.
sketch.jpg

Use this sketch as inspiration - you can rotate or flip it.
You can change whatever you like as long as I can see the sketch on your layout.

But you need to make a big change. You must use another shape - not a circle.
You will see - your layout will be turn out great with another shape.

For my layout I used a triangle
littlegypsy.jpg

and the Earthbound Gypsy Collection by Jen Yurko
jy_earthgypsy-coll.jpg

Have fun and I am looking forward to your layouts!
Our 2024 Challenge Rules have changed just a little. Please read:
  1. Layouts must be created with 75% current PBP Designers’ Products. You may use product from any of our active designers. Check designer challenges to see if they offer additional prizes for using their designs exclusively.)
  2. You may use retired product if it was retired from PBP in the last three months. The retired product can only account for the 25% “non-current” PBP Designs.
  3. Upload your layouts to the PBP Gallery (be sure to select PBP Team Challenges as one of the additional categories that you add your layout to.
  4. Link your layout in this thread to your gallery layout
Make a post in this month’s tracking thread for all of your challenges.

Add the gallery link for your layout from this challenge to your tracking post. (Please do not add images to the tracking thread.) That way we’ll be able to easily see who has earned the monthly prize....and speaking of that!

MONTHLY CHALLENGE PRiZE

We think you’re going to LOVE the prize we’re offering this year for participating in our challenges.

Complete all of this month’s CT and Designer Challenges according to the outline set by the host, and you’ll receive a GOODiE BAG of PRiZES from the PBP Design Team! The Goodie Bag may include coupon codes for $ off or % off from individual designer’s shops or NEW freebies created for our challenge prizes!

So, make sure you complete all of the challenges that are pinned to the top of the forum each month & keep your post in the tracking thread updated! Only those who complete ALL of the challenges will receive the Goodie Bag.

Goodie Bags will be sent out by Private Message by the 5th of each month.

We hope you’ll play along with us!

Last edited:

Bubby

DiLL-iCiOUS
Reaction score
Thank you Gina for hosting the June Sketch Challenge, here is my take using a hexogen shape – everything is from Beyond Measures – Fayette Designs – Photo – mine

gina

i'M A BiG DiLL
Creative Team
Reaction score
Thank you Gina for hosting the June Sketch Challenge, here is my take using a hexogen shape – everything is from Beyond Measures – Fayette Designs – Photo – mine
Gorgeous page, Bubby - I love the hexagons and your clustering along the photo is so beautiful as well as the chosen papers and the little corner cluster. The sketch is very easy to recognize - well done.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

gina

i'M A BiG DiLL
Creative Team
Reaction score

gina

i'M A BiG DiLL
Creative Team
Reaction score
Thank you for hosting Gina, I love the sketch design. I searched until I found this puzzle shape and thought 'how fun'.
Gorgeous page, Renée - I love the puzzle shape and that you rotated the sketch. The photo is fabulous as well as the colors and the chosen elements. The title and the little journaling is a perfect addition.

gina

i'M A BiG DiLL
Creative Team
Reaction score
Thanks Gina for a great challenge.
View attachment 274492
Gorgeous page, Jenni and what a great idea with the apple shape. And this little girl with the apple in her hands is just lovely. The chosen elements and the paper fit perfectly as well as the title.
Can you link back your layout to the gallery, please? Thank you.

gina

i'M A BiG DiLL
Creative Team
Reaction score

gina

i'M A BiG DiLL
Creative Team
Reaction score
Great challenge!

Gorgeous page, Lou - I love all the stars and the beautiful photo. The chosen elements and the title fit perfectly. I also love the scribbles and brushes behind the stars.

gina

i'M A BiG DiLL
Creative Team
Reaction score
Great sketch, fun challenge!
Gorgeous page, Karen - I love the shape you used - filled with these beautiful papers. The photo fits perfectly as well as the chosen elements. The rotation of the sketch gave it a special touch and the colors are really summerly.

zippyoh

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Creative Team
Reaction score
Gorgeous page, Karen - I love the shape you used - filled with these beautiful papers. The photo fits perfectly as well as the chosen elements. The rotation of the sketch gave it a special touch and the colors are really summerly.
Thanks Gina! xx

AJsRandom

DiLL-iCiOUS
Reaction score
I used hexagons. Thanks for the sketch! :)

gina

i'M A BiG DiLL
Creative Team
Reaction score
I used hexagons. Thanks for the sketch! :)

Gorgeous page, Ane - I love all the hexagons with the beautiful light papers against the dark background. The photo with the stroke around is just wonderful as well as the chosen elements and the title.

gina

i'M A BiG DiLL
Creative Team
Reaction score
Thanks for the challenge and the sketch!
Gorgeous page, Sandy - I love the heart shape and the chosen papers for them. The photo is just wonderful (this smile is priceless) as well as the elements. The painted flowers fit perfectly - also the title.