PBP Picks for October 5 - October 11

Mother Bear

QUEEN BABBLiNG BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
The Pickleberry Pop Gallery is full of beautiful layouts! Have you seen a layout in the gallery that you think deserves special recognition? If so, please post the layout here and link us up to it so that we can all ooh and ahh over it and leave some well deserved love. Tell us what makes your choice stand out. We would love everyone to add layouts they LOVE to this thread.

For a little technical assistance, you can read the below instructions.
  1. To add an image to the thread - right click on the full sized layout you want to add and select "copy".
  2. Go into your forum post, and right click and select "paste". Now your image should show up.
  3. To link your image to the gallery, just right click the image thumbnail, select 'copy link' from the dropdown, then highlight the image in your forum post, then click the chain link and in the pop up window paste the link.
PLEASE ADD THE GALLERY LINK FOR YOUR PBP PICK.
NOMINATED LAYOUTS MUST INCLUDE KIT CREDITS AND LINKS
PLEASE LET THE PERSON KNOW THAT THEIR LAYOUT HAS BEEN PBP PICKED BY LEAVING A COMMENT ON THE LAYOUT IN THE GALLERY!!!!!!

01lousmith

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Creative Team
Reaction score
I thought I was done but I got to page 2 of the gallery and could not not pick this gem:

I love the image of the lady and the mountains, the small elements and title on that left side of the page which delicately balance the large corner cluster. The brushwork... Everything is so perfect.

I'll stop at 3 for today although there are at least 2 more pages I'd love to pick ;)

DaniAlencar (JB Studio)

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Design Team
Reaction score
I just love all the layers and clusters on n this page by @KarenDiamond

1728650263646.png