• GDSO 2.0 is coming on September 1st!

Are you registered??

Project Life 2018?

gwany1999

BERRY JAMMiN'
Reaction score
Curious if anyone is doing it this year? I've tried in the past and not really done so well. I've realized that I'm a monthly scrapper and specific holidays/birthday scapper. So I am going to be doing pocket pages for each month of the year. How are you going to document your 2018?

Fayette

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
I made a Project Life Gallery on our site last year, but it kind of died off. Unfortunately, I'm not a consistent scrapper, but hey, I can provide the gallery for it :) So, if you and other scrappers want to use the gallery, I'd love to see your layouts there!

A-M

BERRY JAMMiN'
Reaction score
This year I am doing Project Life weekly pages in pocket style but I am using up old kits from my stash so not much from designers here at PickleberryPop

Fayette

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
Well, we hope you'll work some PBP product into your album whenever you can :)

susanw

GOOSEBERRY
Reaction score
I was doing project life digi style when I was having books printed. Now I am creating pages but my final product is a video of each month. The family loves it because I can not only add photos I can add videos and favorite music from that year and so much more. Where I could only have one book printed per family, now I can save the videos online and all of the grandkids and view them any time they want to on their devices. I can also say special things so they will remember my voice and I can speak directly to each one of them. And... on top of all that... I still get to be creative and I get to use all the wonderful kits I love in digi-scrap land. It's been a win-win!

Fayette

LEGEND-BERRY
Admin
Reaction score
That's an AWESOME idea, Susan! I bet your family really loves it. What software do you use to create your video?

susanw

GOOSEBERRY
Reaction score
I use Proshow Producer. It is a really good program and it allows me to do so much with it.