GDSO-Wk1-tech-challenge

GDSO-Wk1-tech-challenge

This was a real challenge for me. Thankful for Femke's Together templates!
GDSO Week #1 Technique Challenge – No Photo, No problem
Template: Together Templates Kit | SPPP
Collection: I Am All Booked | JB Studio
Credit Links
Template: Together Templates Kit | SPPP
Collection: I Am All Booked | JB Studio
As an avid reader myself, your layout spoke to me on several levels! I love all the stitches and your layering is so good! I put this into PBP Picks!

As an avid reader myself, your layout spoke to me on several levels! I love all the stitches and your layering is so good! I put this into PBP Picks!
Wow! Thank you. It was a challenge so I appreciate your kind words, and it's a compliment to be added to the PBP Picks. :)

Oh my, your layout speaks to me, too! I will give up sleep to keep enjoying a good book. LOVE your gorgeous page & how you've used a mixture of artsy & traditional elements & wordstrips/word art. Beautiful!

What a wonderful theme you used for this photo less page - there's nothing like a good book

@6grand I'm a huge book lover - in fact, we have a thread here to share what we're reading. I couldn't read your book list, so I'd be interested to know some of the works you've been enjoying. Congrats on PP - I love how you've mixed various mediums to achieve this delightful layout.

Media information

Category
The Great Digi Scrap Off
Added by
6grand
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename