403.7 KB · Views: 1

Dannisa

TiCKLED PiCKLE
Reaction score
Last edited:

angbrey

TiCKLED PiCKLE
Reaction score
My lucky charm is my plushie. I journaled from his perspective though ;)

Text reads:

I’m a tiger plushie and my name is HiPpO!
It was summer of 2001. My Mamma lives in NY but went to Mississippi to visit her brother when her niece was born. She and her Momma (my Nana) went shopping one day and came across a very crowded and uncomfortable bin which some rude hoomans threw me and my cousins in. I don't know how long I was there. Time passes so slowly when you don't have a family and you and your cousins are all scared. I was made in a cold plushie factory, stuffed with tender loving fluff but no one to squeeze me tight or snuggle to sleep at night. Oh how it seemed like such a long time. And every hooman that picked me up put me back and grabbed one of my cousins instead. The pile of us got smaller and smaller. By the time my Mamma came in there were less than 10 of us left. She rushed over with a big smile and said we were all sooo cute. One by one she picked us up and looked at us. Then....she picked me up....and put me back. Nooooo.......she took my cousin instead of me! You see...I have a flat ear. It's a defect people would say. Mamma says it makes me unique. But I know I had lots and lots of love to give. It's an important job being a plushie. Oh how I cried and kept calling for her to come back for a long time. Then she did!! She heard me. She says to everyone she heard me in her heart and just couldn't possibly leave me there, unloved. She told me that my cousin was a gift to her niece but I was a gift to her. I was thrilled to the max! I have a home. Finally a true home!! She just knew she couldn't leave without me. And we have never been separated ever since. Except one night when she married my Dadda and I was left in church, but that was an accident. We go on lots of travels and she's so fun. She says I keep her young and full of spirit. I know she rescued me, she chose ME even though I had a flat ear and she said she would love me forever. And she does. She says I rescued and saved her, and that’s she’s so lucky and Blessed to have found me.
My Mamma & Dadda give me a beautiful, sweet, fun life and
we're living happily ever after together.

Last edited:

tillykaye

NEW BERRY ON THE BLOCK
Reaction score
full

dutchdream

TRiPLE PiCKLE
Design Team
Reaction score
I've never seen this challenge before and I have to say... I like it a lot.
And when I look at what you all make of it, it is very impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.